Everyone needs a laugh now and then. I enjoy looking at the Sunday funnies. Here are some of my favorite comics:
1. I was so nervous during my IRS audit. I filled out my tax forms the best I could, but the auditor said they couldn’t read it. That’s why the IRS picked me for an audit. It isn’t easy to hold a pen in my paw.
2. My human family is alert and attentive, but some people are clueless. Fortunately, these dogs work together as a team.
3. The indoor potty is so convenient on windy, snowy days. The humans make it sparkly and colorful. They even install lights so that we can see it in the dark.
4. Yes, sometimes our fur coats become too hot (and heavy). For some breeds, taking us to the groomer is very important.
5. That dog has been training for months. I can’t wait for a Dog Marathon. It would be so exciting. If I enter, I will pretend I’m chasing a hamburger delivery person.
6. Sometimes I gobble my food, sometimes I savor it. It depends on the flavor. I hope these dogs work it out and stay friends.
7. I am guessing this dog gets more attention and treats when his human is happy.
8. This young pup receives some parental advice from his father. His dad gives sound advice, in my opinion. Keep those flowers watered.
9. Some dog breeds love to work. I think I would enjoy driving a tractor. I hope I don’t need a driver’s license for a tractor. I’m not sure I could pass the parallel parking portion of the test.
10. This driver emulates his dog’s carefree lifestyle. Not a safe thing for the driver to do. I like feeling the wind on my face and ears, but the driver should keep his eyes on the road.