1. Alright. Well I just finished rolling in the dirt, mom. Now I’m just going to have to do it all over again.
2. I don’t know what the others are grumbling about; there’s nothing better than a cold bath on a hot day.
3. It’s not the water or the soap I mind so much, it’s the indignity of it all.
4. Hey… do you know what’s going on? No? You? No? Me either. Well, if it makes the human happy.
5. This is funny now, Brent, but tonight I’m going to steal your shoes.
6. I don’t understand. I just got out of the lake. Out of the lake, into the bath, humans make no sense.
7. I guess the bath part is fine, but I hate it when she puts on the t-shirt.
8. Alright, I really feel like you’re just mocking me, now.
9. At my size, a plastic bowl is basically a spa!
10. So, we have to do this every day? Even if we like our dirt?
11. What? No, I’m jazzed. I can’t wait to run around at a break-neck, lunatic speed all over our house.
12. You do feed and house me, I suppose I can let you get away with this just this once.
13. When I said I wanted to go everywhere with you…
14. What do you mean, “Not Edible”?
15. Alright, Fluffles, build your courage up. It’s time to make a break for it.
16. Maybe this will go faster if I just go boneless.
17. Human, I don’t know why we go through this ruse. I’m jumping into the trash the second you let go of me.