If you’ve ever dealt with six pups at once, you know that dogs are experts at this parenting business. We know how to keep our pups occupied, when to let them strike out on their own, and when it’s time for them to find their new fur-ever homes. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t get tired (dog tired) of them!
1.If only they always got along this well! But they’ll be hounding each other again in no time.
2. I must not eat my puppy, I must not eat my puppy, I must not eat my puppy.
3. Sometimes, I like to just space out and regret some of my life choices.
4. Here I am asking for help, but everyone else is just standing around taking photos like jerks.
5. I was once a champion show dog; now where is my dignity?
6. You’re not supposed to have favorite children. But this one. This one is definitely my favorite.
7. When it comes to the puppy pile, there’s a fine line between “comfy” and “suffocating”!
8. Your children aren’t necessarily a carbon copy of yourself… but mine are!
9. I’ve got six kids! I wouldn’t survive without the ability to multi-task!
10. It may seem lazy, but I’m going to take advantage of nap time as much as possible — especially when the sun is shining.
11. Pro-tip: Leave your pups to their own devices sometimes and hope their survival instincts kick in.
12. I just need to get through the “potato stage” — and then they’ll be able to play.
13. I’m still not 100% sure these are still my children, they just sort of appeared one day. But more’s the merrier!
14. As long as one of them is sleeping at any given time, I can take a break.
15. At least puppies just need mothering for 10 to 12 weeks, not eighteen years!
16. It’s so rough being a single mom!
17. Sometimes, it’s all I can do to not react. They spent all evening chasing MY tail!
18. I don’t even think these are mine. These are clearly small cows.
19. Sometimes, I just want to go out with my friends again, chase the cats, bark at the UPS guy.
20. It doesn’t matter what situation I’m in, as long as I have my family.
21. At the end of the day, it’s worth it to have twice as much puppy snuggles.
22. My human gave me this blanket. That’s great, but what about a babysitter?
23. Someday, they’ll be my retirement plan; they’ll be raking in the kibble.
24. I know, I know — they never put down the damn camera.
25. I think sometimes it’s important to take some time for yourself. Are they ready for crate-training yet?