We are all proud of our greatest creations, and for most of us, our offspring are our greatest accomplishments. Just like humans are proud to show off their squishy bundles of joy, us pups are pretty enthusiastic about showing our puppies to the world. Here are my favorite proud dog mom friends showing off their adorable puppies.
1. “I know where every last spot is on my babies.”
2. “One day, you’ll outgrow your training-collar, and you’ll get a grown up harness like Mom.”
3. “Luke! What have we discussed about manners?!”
4. “I love you and want you close to me. But sitting close to me is different than sitting ON me.”
5. “1. 2. 3. 4. Yep, everyone is all counted and present for dinner.”
6. “You have so much growing to do, young one.”
7. “Hey, Mom. Hey, watch me. Mom, you aren’t paying attention. Mom.”
8. “I could really use the second-shift team to tag in right about now….”
9. “Well, at least one puppy has normal ears. Don’t tell your siblings that you’re my favorite.”
10. “Finally. We got one nice family picture of everyone looking at the camera.
11. “Do you like them? I made them, and they are all mine.”
12. “Why did I teach them to run? Now they follow me everywhere.”
13. “I can think of nowhere I’d rather be than helping my puppies grow big and strong.”
14. “I need a break; my family just expanded exponentially!”
15. “I will put you on a pedestal because you are my greatest creation ever.”
16. “Can I just take a little nap here? 10 minutes. Go ask your Dad for help.”
17. “For today’s lesson: Playtime 101 With Your Favorite Toy.”
18. “Mom, you aren’t listening. Did you hear anything I just
19. “Someday, this yard will be all yours.”
20. “I know what’s mine is yours. But that is not the case with everything, little one.”
21. “Haha, you think you’re going to do what-now because you’re “grown” Oh, that’s a good one!?”
22. “Can you tell us our favorite bedtime story, please? The one with the princess and dragon?”
23. “Moms are the absolute best. You’re my best friend!