21 Dogs in Hammocks Who Take Lounging to the Next Level
This sweet dog, Cash, is just helping his human brother, Johnny, swing in the hammock.
If you’ve ever wanted to experience peak relaxation while enjoying the great outdoors, then you’ve probably laid around on a hammock at some point in your life! But humans aren’t the only ones who know how to live the good life. In fact, there are plenty of pups who have us beat when it comes to chillin’ in a hammock, soaking in the sun outside.
Let’s take a look at these 21 dogs who could qualify to teach the class on Lounging 101.
1. Hey, lady! Let me up. I know there’s room, these things are pretty stretchy.
2. Dad wants to lay on the hammock, doggo gets to lay on the hammock. We don’t want sandy paws.
3. Do you think this green brings out my chocolate fur? Quick, take a picture before I lose this pose.
4. Beach livin’ really is the life, man. Don’t worry, I put on my SPF and hat for extra sunburn PAWtection.
5. Hey, stay on your side — uneven hammock equals falling pups.
6. Wow, who knew extra blankies hung around our hammock brings even more serenity. But I still think I see someone with a treat over there.
7. I like the water views, but I’d rather keep dry right now. I just went to the groomers last weekend.
8. Watchu lookin’ at? I’m just enjoying the sunset with my hooman. Move along.
9. I may be black and white, but I like to live my life in color. And through dreams and naps.
10. Mom says “dirt don’t hurt” but I like laying up here better.
11. Ok, the people put me in here and it IS pretty comfy…but now how can I ever get out?
12. Ah, nothing like some good cuddles in this comfy cacoon.
13. Oh hi there, were you trying to get in here? Sorry, beat you to it.
14. What’s better than hammock laying with a puppy? Hammock laying with TWO puppies.
15. Ya know, I may have barked as you were hanging it up since I was suspicious, but I’m really enjoying this whole “hammock” thing, Mom.
16. Please, I’m on vacation. Let’s save the tricks for another day and let me relax.
17. I don’t understand why you have to make tis thing swing. It can’t be that relax… ing.. oh… zzzzz
18. What? I can’t help but smile on a summer day in a swingy chair. Or whatever this thing is called.
19. Well, we saw the hoomans laying together in here, so we figured it was our turn.
20. WOOOF, I’ve had a hard day of following Dad around the house, snacking, napping, and barking at the vacuum. Time to take a load off.
21. I am floofy boi. Hammock is ropey floaty thing. Let’s see a snowflake design when I get up.