PingPong, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi that lives with her human in an apartment building. With how often puppies need to go potty, her human designed a special way for her to use the toilet.
I think I’m pretty good at being a dog. I do all of the dog-related activities pretty well and proud of the canine I’ve become. Sometimes you guys catch us in situations that seem very un-dog-like. That’s okay. I have a pretty good sense of humor, which is why I think you’ll enjoy these photos.
Today's Featured Video
1. “Check out this harmony…’Sweet Adeline….My Adeline…’ We are so good at acapella.”
2. “Are you sure you want to make that move, Joe? Once you take your hand away, there’s no going back.”
3. “Oh, man, I am so embarrassed. I can’t believe she heard that.”
4. “Oh yeah! I think I’m ready for the American Gold Cup. I mean it doesn’t say dogs can’t compete.”
5. “Uh, Mom? I think it’s time for a trim. Maybe a little conditioner and a comb out?”
6. “I know this looks cute and all? But do we have to dress up like characters every time we read a story? I feel kinda silly.”
7. “Okay, Max. I know you love me. But your kisses are always so wet. Blech!”
8. “Margaret, why do I always get stuck with the ironing?”
“Fine, here’s a broom. Sweep away!”
9. “C’mon, people. All aboard. I don’t have all day!”
10. “When I need to get back in a hurry, I can literally leave the ground. Superman has nothing on me.”
11. “Hey, you guys think I can’t see you, but check it out. I cut out this secret peephole all by myself. You can’t keep anything from me.”
12. “Oh, go on about how cute I am…no, seriously, go on!”
13. “Check it out. Nerves of steel. Thanks to my steely focus and concentration, I can keep this ball up there all day.”
14. “You guys need to go a little easier on the jogging. I am literally done for the day.”
15. “Hi there. Yeah, I’m talking to you, pretty lady. Where have you been all my life?”
16. “Hi, Ms. Butterfly. Will you be my forever friend?
17. “Ahhhh…that sun feels so good on my fur. I can almost taste it.”