Algot the puppy preciously hangs out inside its owner’s jacket.
When you love us as much as we love you, there’s not much we need to do to prove how cute we are. Everything we do is adorable, right? “Awww, Rover is on his back. I think he needs a belly rub,” or “Oh look, Fifi is begging for her dinner. How did she learn to do that?” Yup! We dogs have the cuteness act down pat and you guys fall for it every time.
Today's Featured Video
So when humans intentionally put us in an adorable situation, we’re bound to give you the feels. Take these photos–dogs in pockets. I mean, c’mon. Even I found them irresistible. Enjoy!
1. “Okay, I’ll pose for the picture. How’s this, me sticking my tongue out? Too much?”
2. “Yes, this is keeping me warm, but all he needs to do is wrap me in all that hair. That’s a pretty thick coat!”
3. “I’m so excited! I’m going to help Mommy cook, and all I need to do is hang out in here. Easy Peasy!”
4. “Woah! Look at that car go! He must be going at least 100 miles per hour! I’m glad I’m safe in here.”
5. “Thanks for the warm and cozy cuddle, Dad. It is freezing out here!”
6. “Thanks to me, you won’t ever need jewelry. I can be your permanent accessory, and a cute one, too! You’ll see. Next week, everyone will want one.”
7. “Now be honest. Am I the prettiest ornament out of all these beautiful Christmas decorations?”
8. “Surprise! I’ll bet you never suspected I’d be under here, did you! Ha! Ha!”
9. “Shhhh. We’re playing hide-and-seek, and this is my hiding place. Please don’t say anything!”
10. “Yes, staying in here will keep me out of trouble…for now. But just wait til you let me out! Heh, heh!”