Titan the Great Dane is not too happy when his human decides to snuggle on top of him. He thinks he is the only one that can do that, and lets him know about it.
Since we first approached the campfires many years ago, we’ve known being man’s best friend is a good deal. But it’s not just a great deal for us.
1. We don’t know when you’re being lazy by sleeping in, and if we did know, we wouldn’t care. Hit that snooze button!
2. We love you even though you leave us every day and refuse to let us have your cheeseburger.
3. We’re as soft as a rug and twice as warm. How many other friends can you use as a pillow?
4. Whatever you’re into, we’re into. And it’s the most interesting freaking thing on earth.
5. Because your other friends have already said no to camping eight times. But we never will!
6. No one is going to mess with someone who owns a bear. (And they don’t know we’re cowards.)
7. Because we’re willing to wear a hat even if it makes no sense.
8. Even when we’re small, we’re loyal.
9. Because we got your back. Tell me this isn’t the perfect dating profile pic.
10. We’re the only ones who won’t nag you after a long day at school.
11. We’ll even help you take care of the other family members.
12. We make the best babysitters… and we work for scraps.
13. And you get to watch us grow up and guide us!
14. If you can’t walk us, we’ll walk you!
15. We’ll get you out and going, even when you really don’t want to.
16. We can help you feel young again. (And you’re exactly the age you feel.)
17. Or make you feel a little more mature and responsible.
18. We may not know why you’re sad, but we’ll be there in your worse times…
19. …And we’ll help you celebrate when you feel better.