Bill the Labrador is so happy to be around people who love him, and can smile on command.
When you imagine us showing our teeth to you, do you imagine a snarl, growl, or other frightening reason? Well, that’s not always the case! Sometimes we just want to smile, act surprised, or look simply look derpy! Our teeth are an important part of our overall look — who doesn’t love a cute overbite or underbite?
As you can see, there’s no reason to be scared of these 15 adorable dogs showing off their canines!
1. I’m just gonna lay back here in the grass and..oh…this feels nice. Are you getting my good side?!
2. Can’t help but smile when I got my cool shades on, mom!
3. True happiness and a smile means sometimes your eyes close. But you can still see my happy expression.
4. Oh..hi there. What are you doing? Taking a photo? Oh boy wait let me smile. Did you get it?
5. Oh yes that is the good spot…keep those belly rubs goin’ please. Ahhhh livin’ the good life.
6. What do you mean what was I doing? I was just hanging out in the backyard having some fun…nothing too out of the ordinary.
7. Oh boy! I so happy! Gettin’ the scratchies! Feels so nice! Can’t contain excitement!
8. I love laying on my back. Look. See my smile? Upside smush face smile.
9. Just trying to blend in with my surroundings here. At least my teeth are white too, right?
10. Who me? I’m just doggy day dreaming. Maybe there is a treat out there waiting for me, too.
11. Hello there. What did you say? I look suspicious? Well sorry, this is just my face.
12. Beach days are the best. I love feeling the salt air and wind on my face and through my teeth.
13. Mom says I have a face that only a mother can love, but I don’t think that’s true. You love me too, don’t you?
14. What did you say? Mom pet another dog earlier today? I knew something smelled off. It’s time to have a talk with her.
15. Sometimes my teef just stick out. I don’t know how to help it. The cold feels good on my canines though.