Welcome to our giveaway, where you can instantly win a KitchenAid Stand Mixer.
There are 19 KitchenAid Mixers available for this giveaway.
It is a 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Mixer that is valued at $289. You can get more details here.
There is also a prize slot for a free meal to a child in need, where we will make a donation to Feeding America’s Hungry Children on behalf of the winner.
The entry form is below the 10 best dog videos that we found to brighten your day. We hope you enjoy!
10 Tips for Negotiating the Best Price When Shopping
1. Do your research: Before you go shopping, be sure to research prices of similar items at different stores. This will give you an idea of the average prices of the items you want to buy and help you to identify deals when they come up.
2. Make a list: Make a list of the items you need and their prices before heading out to shop. This will help you stay focused on what you need to buy and avoid impulse purchases.
3. Ask for discounts: Many stores offer discounts if you ask for them, so don’t be afraid to ask! You might be surprised at how much money you can save by simply asking for a discount.
4. Use coupons: Look for coupons before heading out to shop; there are often coupons available both online and in store circulars. These coupons can help reduce the cost of your purchase significantly, so make sure to check for them.
5. Compare prices: When shopping, compare prices between different stores and websites in order to get the best deal possible. Don’t forget to factor in shipping costs, as well, since these can sometimes add up quickly.
6. Negotiate with sales associates: If you don’t feel comfortable negotiating with a sales associate directly, consider doing it through email or over the phone instead. This way, they can’t see your facial expressions or body language which can give away your level of commitment to a deal or price point.
7. Don’t be afraid to walk away: If a store won’t budge on their price, don’t be afraid to walk away from the deal if it doesn’t feel right for you. Remember that there are always other options out there; just because one store won’t negotiate doesn’t mean that all stores won’t.
8. Shop out of season: Prices tend to drop significantly during off-peak seasons, so consider shopping during those times in order to get better deals on items you need or want.
9. Buy used: Buying used is often much cheaper than buying new; look for second-hand shops or websites like eBay or Craigslist where people are selling gently used items at a fraction of the price they would normally cost brand new.
10. Join loyalty programs: Many stores offer loyalty programs where customers get points or rewards every time they shop with them; these rewards can add up over time and result in significant discounts on future purchases.
Slow down your scrolling and enter for a chance to win below.
Don’t forget to come back and enter every day.